Dr. Christina Kelly
Within the Plymouth Business School, Christina is engaged with module leading and teaching. Module areas involved with include, Consumer Behaviour, Food, Strategy, Management and Research Methods. Christina is also Co-Director for the Plymouth University Hotel School.
Christina Kelly’s fields of interest for research are consumer behaviour, consumer expectations and management. Her PhD, which considered the impact of sociological factors on consumer expectations and behaviour, was completed in 2012. Currently, Christina is supervising a number of MSc dissertations and has been a member of PhD supervisory teams, as well as a Director of Studies. Christina is currently engaged in a MBA qualification by distance learning.
Before entering into lecturing and research, Christina worked for Nestlé UK and Associated British Foods in roles that focused on the five major multiple retailers. Christina has a BSc (Hons) and a MSc in food science, holds FHEA status, is a Fellow for the Royal Society for Public Health, is a Member of the IFST and Accredited with the CIEH.
- Fellow Higher Education Academy (FHEA)
- Fellow Royal Society for Public Health (FRSPH)
- Accredited Chartered Institute of Environmental Health (ACIEH)
- Member Institute of Food Science and Technology (MIFST)
Consumers with reference to: expectations, cost, standards, choice, repeat patronage.
HRM and organisational behavior
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) Hospitality Management
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) Tourism Management
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) Cruise Management