Consultation Sessions and Events
Leveraging on the opportunities of digital marketing in the post-pandemic world
|Date:||7 August 2020 (Friday)|
Live Streaming via Facebook / YouTube
Dr Louis Poon, Vice Chairman (Education), CIM Hong Kong; and
Mr. Johnson Lo, Chairman of The Chartered Institute of Marketing Hong Kong (CIMHK)
In this Guest Talk, speakers from The Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) will talk about:
- The behavioural changes in consumers brought about by the pandemic
- Digital marketing before and after the pandemic
- Marketing opportunities after the pandemic
- What should marketers do to equip themselves in the midst of changes?
- How to create good buying experience for customers after the pandemic?
These are exempted courses under the Non-local Higher and Professional Education (Regulation) Ordinance. It is a matter of discretion for individual employers to recognise any qualification to which these courses may lead.
Ms. Jane Ko
T: 2910 7619